Re: [alpine-user] alpine 3.6 /usr/bin/wish

From: Achim <achim_at_owasp.org>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2017 22:01:52 +0200

On 24.07.2017 20:18, Cág wrote:
> Achim wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>> But adding any graphical object causes a seg. dump:
>
> Hi,
>
> Sorry for the late reply. Have you solved your problem yet? If not,
> please send the backtrace.
>
> I am using edge now, and the command works here.

Hi,

same problem with edge.
I guess that the missing X11 libraries are the reason. I did not install
any.
If so, I can live with that, as I found a way to call the wish script on
the host talking to the tools in the docker image. Not really what I want
but better than instaling huge X11 in the image.
Thanks.
--
Achim