Re: [alpine-user] What / Where is the License?

From: Daniel Isaksen <d_at_duniel.no>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2017 07:36:41 +0200

I agree, it is too vague. This would probably require relicensing some
Alpine components to be compliant with this official license though.

I will also continue work on getting all packages' licenses replaced with
their SPDX equivalent once I am back from Spain and Oslo, early November.

Natanael: Any opinion/input on this?

- Daniel