Re: [alpine-user] Build kernel module for Alpine

From: Martin Galvan <omgalvan.86_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2018 14:31:13 -0300

IIRC to build a kernel module natively on Alpine you first need to do:

# apk add linux-hardened-dev alpine-sdk

This doesn't seem to be documented anywhere.

I tried to build a module a while ago and succeeded, but I saw a lot
of linker warnings such as

warning: objtool: init_fp() can't find starting instruction