[alpine-user] Gnumeric bug

From: Deniz Berkay <denizbb007_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2018 19:28:09 -0200

I'm on a clean alpine environment.
Installed gnumeric.
It doesn't launch.

Issue:
- $ gnumeric
process 4841: D-Bus library appears to be incorrectly set up; failed
to read machine uuid: Failed to open "/etc/machine-id": No such file
or directory
See the manual page for dbus-uuidgen to correct this issue.
D-Bus not compiled with backtrace support so unable to print a backtrace
Aborted

Another caveat:
- I got in my system 2 binaries: /usr/bin/gnumeric +
/usr/bin/gnumeric-1.12.37
diff tells me they are exactly the same.
Why have both?

Cheers.