Re: [alpine-user] apk(1) error does not go away

From: Steffen Nurpmeso <steffen_at_sdaoden.eu>
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2018 21:59:57 +0100

Hello caóc!

Cág <ca6c_at_bitmessage.ch> wrote:
 |Steffen Nurpmeso wrote:
 |> Well last week or so a i interrupted an "apk upgrade" and ever
 |> since i get an error status even though the action is performed
 |> just fine, for example:
 |
 |[...]
 |
 |> Is there something that can be done about that?
 |
 |apk fix ?

Does not really help it seems:

  ?0[_at_essex ]# apk fix
  (1/1) [APK unavailable, skipped] Reinstalling dma (20180131-r0)
  1 error; 1256 MiB in 369 packages
  ?1[_at_essex ]#

 |P.S. Don't use Bash.

Well i do not more or less, my login shell is mksh. I need it for
testing and documentation, and then _at_essex is a superset of my
server -- and that needs bash for dehydrated, which manages the
letsencrypt certificates, you know.

--steffen