Re: [alpine-user] Mongo DB Tools

From: Gabor Toth <gabor.toth_at_maximilianeum.de>
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2018 08:25:14 +0200

Hi,

Many thanks for the answer. cat /etc/apk/repositories output after building
the container

http://dl-cdn.alpinelinux.org/alpine/v3.6/main

http://dl-cdn.alpinelinux.org/alpine/v3.6/community

http://dl-2.alpinelinux.org/alpine/edge/community/

After this I tried this in the container but did not work:

sudo apk add --update --repository http://dl-cdn.alpinelinux.org/
alpine/v3.7/community mongodb-tools

I am wondering how I can add the edge repo when building the docker
container? Are dependencies automatically added or should I apk update them
myself?

Thanks,

Gabor