[alpine-user] Firefox situation

From: Riccardo Mottola <riccardo.mottola_at_libero.it>
Date: Tue, 8 May 2018 23:19:16 +0200

Hi all,

playing with Alpine/x86 I am trying to get a usable browser setup.
Firefox-esr exhibits for me all the problmes listed here:

https://bugs.alpinelinux.org/issues/4248

and perhaps even more:

- no menus
- no address bar
- search is unusable since one cannot type in it
- no toolbar (all buttons seem "stacked" on the left
- no scrollbars!
- many images look blurred
- some images (SVG?) appear to have "artefacts" but this is minor and

essentially 99% the UI is broken, all text, most images...

Cheers,
Riccardo

PS: no seamonkey for x86? it is my ever-favourite :) Pale Moon could
also be interesting