Re: [alpine-user] How to label mails (the gmail way) ?

From: Paul Zillmann <p.zillmann_at_h6g.de>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2018 13:26:17 +0200

Hello Franck,

take a look at Sieve. The configuration of Sieve might be specific for
your IMAP server and mail client.
What IMAP server do you use? It's best to take a google search or ask on
the mailing list of that specific IMAP server software.

It's not a problem specific for the Alpine Linux operating system.

Paul