[alpine-user] Are all supported architectures little endian?

From: ardi <ardillasdelmonte_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2018 22:08:46 +0200

Hi!

I'd like to know if all architectures supported by Alpine Linux are
little endian, or if it can be installed to run as a big endian system
too (I'm asking this because, as a developer, I'd like to have a big
endian system for testing endian compatibility within my code).

In case it only supports little endian architectures... is there any
technical reason for that choice? (I mean, maybe some core component
is not endian-safe?)

Thanks!