[alpine-user] How do I creating a binary only package?

From: Dan Cook <onedsc_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2018 23:11:20 -0700

Hoping to get some pointers on how to create a binary only pkg. I have the
binaries already compiled on Alpine and all I need to do is package them
up. I don't want abuild to compile for me. I already have the directory
structure layout in a separate directory ready to go. All I need is to
package up the directory structure and create a installable package. All
the docs reference abuild doing the compiling/etc. Do I use abuild for
this or some other tool?

Thanks,
Dan