[alpine-user] Good to find you

From: Fungi4All <fungilife_at_protonmail.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2018 17:00:59 -0400

I am new to alpine, but it has been a very positive experience, so I wrote about it http://sysdfree.wordpress.com/227

I an openbox minimalist user, so Alpine has kept me happy in my first few steps.
I know somethings are not working yet but there seem to be alternatives, and that's good.

One pkg that is acting weird is Gparted, it lists partitions but no sizes and use, So I am wondering whether their some module missing that provides this info for it. It is a luxury but a good one, so you can resize a partition (shrink) and make an image out of it with dd for backup.

I don't get excited or happy easily, I have been happy with Void, Artix, and Obarun (especially Obarun), now Alpine.
I tend to be judgemental but I only expect what is claimed and Alpine delivers. I hate distros that pretend to be something they are not.

As long as I don't find traces of systemd in my way I am happy :)