[alpine-user] Wiki ? 3.8 edge testing

From: Fungi4All <fungilife_at_protonmail.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2018 08:16:45 -0400

While I was writing my first message 3.8 was being released.
The wiki is not clear or I didn't find the right page.
The repositories I had were 5, initially I had the two lines of 3.7 enabled.
Should the fist lines be commented out when uncommenting the 2 edge repositories, or do they stay togather?
Same question for testing, is it enabled on top of edge and on top of stable?
I had the 2 3.7 commented, and edge and testing enabled, all upgraded well and everything seem to run.
os-release changed to 3.8. But repositories file had to be edited by hand, so I switched 3.7 to 3.8 and run upgrade with all 5 enabled. Nothing to upgrade.
Still everything seem to be working fine, but am I doing it wrong?