[alpine-user] Re: Alpine

From: Alon Ribak <alonr_at_meitar.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2018 09:29:32 +0000

Dear Sirs,
I am approaching you on behalf of a customer of ours, who prefers to stay anonymous at this stage.
Our customer, who is operating in the open source community and is providing certain scanning tools for open source components, is looking for your consent to download certain data (title, date, description) about bugs identified in your "Issues" tab (https://bugs.alpinelinux.org/projects/alpine/issues) which are connected to security vulnerabilities and integrate them into its database.
Kindly let us know what is the best process to enable this.
 Best Regards,
Alon