RE: [alpine-user] Unable to install 3.8 Samba package due to cross-dependency of packages [SB]

From: Senior, Ian <ian.senior_at_serco.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2018 13:17:00 +0000

Classification: Serco Business

Hello Jakub,

I tried your suggestion and it worked :o) I didn't realise that you could add 2 packages at the same time in one go. I'm a bit rusty on Linux and new to Alpine.

Many thanks for the reply

Regards

Ian Senior
Principal Design Engineer, Corporate Shared Services
Serco Group plc

www.serco.com
Disclaimer
This e-mail and any attachments are for the intended addressee(s) only and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. If you are not a named addressee, do not use, retain or disclose such information. This email is not guaranteed to be free from viruses and does not bind Serco in any contract or obligation. Serco Limited. Registered in England and Wales. No: 242246. Registered Office: Serco House, 16 Bartley Wood Business Park, Hook, Hampshire RG27 9UY United Kingdom.