Re: [alpine-user] Raspberry pi 3 install via ssh

From: Herry Herry <herry13_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2018 21:17:47 +0100

Hi Bryan

I think you can use Alpine local backup (https://wiki.alpinelinux.org/wiki/Alpine_local_backup <https://wiki.alpinelinux.org/wiki/Alpine_local_backup>) to save your setup to persistent storage and reload it again when booting up.

To enable ssh server, you can do the following steps:

        apk add openssh-server
        rc-update add sshd default
        adduser bryan
        lbu commit

Next time you reboot your system, the ssh server will be automatically started and then you can login to your Pi.

Herry

> On 16 Jul 2018, at 23:07, Bryan Honof <bryanhonof_at_gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hey I was just wondering if it's possible to install alpine onto a raspberry pi but by enabling ssh on the first boot?
>
> Thanks in advance!

---
PGP key: FC28 2A0A BC36 27FE DF2C  A4FA A538 76B2 04C9 A359