Re: [alpine-user] How to setup BTRFS and LUKS

From: Adam Růžička <cahircz_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2018 16:49:41 +0200

Hi,
one thing comes to mind. I think I encountered something similar
and the cause was that the btrfs kernel module was not loaded
at the time when "btrfs device scan" was run. To put it another way,
the userspace btrfs tool tries to look for the drives but doesn't know
how to read them. Could you try

echo 'btrfs' > /etc/modules.d/btrfs.conf

and then reboot (+ lbu if you're using that). Hope this helps

-- Adam