Re: [alpine-user] How can I upgrade kernel that USB installed alpine linux?

From: 陈杨文 <wenermail_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2018 09:43:49 +0800

Do you try install linux-rpi ? this will install the kernel, then manually
update syslinux config may do the trick. I use to update my 3.7 alpine
installed on usb to 3.8. Changed the harden kernel to vanilla
https://github.com/wenerme/wener/blob/master/tricks/ops/os/alpine/README.md#38

김보겸 <forumi0721_at_gmail.com>于2018年8月26日周日 上午1:44写道: