Re: [alpine-user] Autofs for alpine

From: Daniel Isaksen <d_at_duniel.no>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2018 14:37:19 +0300

The user-space tools (autofs) do not appear to be in the Alpine
repositories, but you can compile autofs4 support into the kernel if you
set CONFIG_AUTOFS4_FS=y in the config.

You could either create the package, or request it at
https://bugs.alpinelinux.org/projects/alpine and wait.

-----
Sincerely / Med vennlig hilsen,
Daniel Isaksen <d_at_duniel.no> (https://duniel.no)