Re: [alpine-user] ip_tables.ko versions on Raspberry

From: Daniel Isaksen <d_at_duniel.no>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2018 21:00:13 +0200

Are you using edge?

Kernel modules are built against a specific kernel version, and if you
upgrade either, you need to upgrade the other. I.e. if you upgraded
iptables, you need to upgrade the kernel as well, or install iptables built
against the kernel version you are running.

Also, after upgrading the kernel, you need to reboot the machine.

-----
Sincerely / Med vennlig hilsen,
Daniel Isaksen <d_at_duniel.no> (https://duniel.no)