[alpine-user] Netflix

From: Gary S <kungfucha_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2018 01:10:19 +0100

Does anyone have Netflix on Alpine?

I have glibc applications running with alsa and X as root within an Arch
chroot and have a Void chroot which will run X and alsa as a non-root user,
with setpriv.

I have not been able to start Firefox or Chrom/ium within either chroot.

The first part is does anyone have Firefox/Chrom/ium working with audio & X
i a chroot....

but I'm really just wanting to watch One Punch Man on Netflix