Re: [alpine-user] Netflix

From: Daniel Isaksen <d_at_duniel.no>
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2018 08:23:43 +0200

I assume you're looking for the Widewine module? Or are you just unable to
chroot Chromium in a glibc environment?

Netflix does not run on Chromium because it lacks the DRM features of
regular, proprietary Chrome. I believe the same applies to most other
browsers, if not all.

-----
Sincerely / Med vennlig hilsen,
Daniel Isaksen <d_at_duniel.no> (https://duniel.no)