[alpine-user] schedule a message (via IMAP)

From: Giuseppe Angilella <Giuseppe.Angilella_at_ct.infn.it>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2018 06:25:36 +0100 (CET)

Hi,

I am using alpine on a laptop running linux Ubuntu 18.04, as a client for
sending mail through a remote IMAP server.

Is it possible to use alpine locally to schedule a message remotely?

Both the message (its headers, text etc) and possible attachments should
be uploaded to the server before I switch off my laptop (and then wait for
my mail to be sent from the IMAP server at the desired time).

Many thanks!

Giuseppe.