Re: [alpine-user] schedule a message (via IMAP)

From: Wayne <waynedpj_at_ingiro.xyz>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2018 15:22:48 -0400

Quoting Giuseppe Angilella <Giuseppe.Angilella_at_ct.infn.it>:

> Hi,
>
> I am using alpine on a laptop running linux Ubuntu 18.04, as a
> client for sending mail through a remote IMAP server.
>
> Is it possible to use alpine locally to schedule a message remotely?
>
> Both the message (its headers, text etc) and possible attachments
> should be uploaded to the server before I switch off my laptop (and
> then wait for my mail to be sent from the IMAP server at the desired
> time).
>
> Many thanks!
>
> Giuseppe.

ahoy Guiseppe,

   it seems like there might be some confusion as this mailing list is
for the Alpine Linux distribution https://alpinelinux.org while i am
guessing that your question has to do with the Alpine email client
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alpine_(email_client) . you will
probably have better luck finding your answer on the actual Alpine
email client's mailing list :)

peace, w

--
https://waynedpj.ingiro.xyz