[alpine-user] st(1): a version with light background would be cool!

From: Steffen Nurpmeso <steffen_at_sdaoden.eu>
Date: Sat, 03 Nov 2018 20:54:49 +0100

Hello.

Would it be possible to have a st(1) port with a light background?
Or would that need to be a completely new port by itself?
I compile it here only with the patch below applied for this.
Just an idea, but would be cool to have a binary available.
Thanks!

P.S.: AlpineLinux works just perfect also on (pretty old though)
Acer Aspire and MacBook Air! :--))

--steffen