Re: [alpine-user] Alpine Linu Audio

From: Vincent Bentley <vince_at_vincentbentley.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2018 09:34:52 +0000

I am English. My mastery of German, French, Italian, Spanish and Welsh
languages is rudimentary. I stumble along trying my best when I need to
communicate using them.

Pietro's request looked to me like someone bravely asking for assistance
in a language foreign to their own. To me, the message was interpreted
as "Has anyone out there got ALSA working on a Raspberry Pi 3 using
Alpine Linux, it works on Debian?".

Pietro, I don't have a Raspberry Pi 3, so I cannot answer your question.
Perhaps someone else can.

Christian, thanks for posting the link. I found it both interesting and
useful.

-Vince-