[alpine-user] /lib/modules/4.9.73-0-hardened/build missing, required by tp-smapi

From: fao_ <finnoleary_at_inventati.org>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2018 05:07:20 +0000

Hi, it looks like the linux kernel development headers are missing*,
and there doesn't seem to be a package for them. Did I miss something?

Do I have to compile the kernel from source with the patches to get
these? Or are they there but simply not in a place I'm not looking?

Any pointers or help here is appreciated, thanks

* -- well, specifically /lib/modules/<kver>/build is missing, which
      required when building tp-smapi from source. I assume that dir
      would usually be present after installing a `linux-headers-dev`
      package, I've never done any kernel development.

--
- fao_
PGP fingerprint: 739B 6C5C 3DE1 33FA