Re: [alpine-user] Alpine Failed to Boot up the Raspberry Pi 3 B+

From: Ardavan Izadi <iardawan_at_icloud.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2018 18:43:05 +0800

Thanks for quick reply But the link is not related to my problem. I have boot up problem.

On the same microSD card, I tried Raspbian and it works.

I’ve tried both armhf & aarch64. Doesn’t boot.
I’ve connected my ethernet to it before power on. Doesn’t boot.
Used different microSD. Still doesn’t boot up.

I’m suspect about the way that the way to make bootable USB. Basically I’ve copy all files into my microSD and there wasn’t any way like using an image and dd command!
By the way my microSD format is FAT32 & 16Gb.

Pls share with me if I must use different approach to make my microSD bootable.

Thank you

Regards,
Ardawan