Re: [alpine-user] How can install software that only supports sysvinit o systemd?

From: PICCORO McKAY Lenz <mckaygerhard_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2019 21:42:18 -0400

no no paul...

i not want a tutorial.. I'll write it,

but i need some tips and info abour openrc, geeton have some usefull info .
scripts are like sysvinit..

but i taking about the specific info related to alpine. intall process of
nxmachines spected a debian or suse or redhat or centos... so i dont want
to try a want to get some tips before try.. due are very hard to isntall if
the system crap and i dont have enought memory for virtual machine

Lenz McKAY Gerardo (PICCORO)
http://qgqlochekone.blogspot.com