Re: [alpine-user] Launching udhcpc through wpa_cli actions

From: Cosmo Borsky <me_at_cosmoborsky.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2019 13:35:02 -0500

Hi Gert,

Try adding the following to the top of your
`/etc/wpa_supplicant/wpa_supplicant.conf`
```
ctrl_interface=DIR=/var/run/wpa_supplicant GROUP=wheel
```

You may also configure `udhcpd_opts` in your `/etc/network/interfaces`
file like so:
`/etc/network/interfaces`
```
# ...
iface wlan0 inet dhcp
    udhcpc_opts -t 0 -T 10 -A 20 -S &
```

The `udhcpc_opts` parameters were taken from the following post:
https://unix.stackexchange.com/a/285930

Piccoro,
As for passwordless wifi, try setting `key_mgmt=NONE` in your
wpa_supplicant network entry.