Re: [alpine-user] passwordless wifi,

From: PICCORO McKAY Lenz <mckaygerhard_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2019 15:22:26 -0400

El mié., 16 de ene. de 2019 a la(s) 15:19, Cosmo Borsky (me_at_cosmoborsky.com)
escribió:

> Try `cat /etc/group | grep "net\|dial\|wheel"`
> It should print out:
> ```
> wheel:x:10:root,user
> dialout:x:20:root,user
> netdev:x:28:
> ```

user gneral already in those groups

> 2) users cannot odo nay thing.. due the firts
>
> I'm not sure what you mean by this
>
> 3) cosole now works, but at the xfce4 does not!
>
> Do you mean X11 does not work?
> Does `startx` work?

Please sorrry, i write very bad due in hurry.. ok again:

2) users cannot do any thing, network manager still said: "device its not
ready"

3) connection at console works but in some restarts (randomly) said "device
are busy"

tested in a hp dual core with atheros and also on a classmate minilaptop
with rtl device wifi