[alpine-user] Email address requested

From: Laurie A Tyzenhaus <latyzenhaus_at_cert.org>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2019 17:12:12 +0000

Greetings,

We know of information that needs to be seen by you, and it is sensitive enough that it needs to be encrypted. However, we do not currently have an email address or a secure means to communicate with you.

Please contact the CERT Coordination Center by replying to cert_at_cert.org to make arrangements for you to receive the message. Also, we would like to obtain current cryptographic keys for future secure communications.

For more information about exchanging sensitive information with us, please see:

http://www.cert.org/contact_cert/encryptmail.html

Regards,

Vulnerability Analysis Team
CERT Coordination Center
kb.cert.org / cert_at_cert.org

Laurie Tyzenhaus
Coordinated Vulnerability Disclosure Team Lead
Threat & Vulnerability Analysis
--
Software Engineering Institute
Carnegie Mellon University