[alpine-user] Sponsored story - alpinelinux.org

From: Vlad <vlad_at_eleven-tenths.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2019 23:09:15 +0000

Hi,

my name is Vlad and I am currently working on an online campaign with a client from the consumer electronics industry who would be interested to post an article on alpinelinux.org

The article would discuss topics relevant to your readership and include a natural link to my client’s website.

I would be happy to provide more details of my client, as well as some topic suggestions.

If you are interested in my proposal, please get in touch, so I could provide more information.

Thank you and looking forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,
VladDon't want emails from us anymore? Reply to this email with the word "UNSUBSCRIBE" in the subject line.