[alpine-user] Zerotier

From: Tristan Kohl <tristan_at_iceity.de>
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2019 20:20:38 +0100

Hey guys,

does anybody know when (or if ever) there will be a Zerotier package in
the Alpine repositories? From what I can see in aports repository it has
been in testing since end '16 and last update was August '18. What
triggers a move to official repos - I figure time is not the answer here?

Today I tried running the docker image from zerotier but Alpine 3.9
barks at me for there being no '/dev/net/tun'.

Any advice/insights on those topics?

Cheers,
Tristan