[alpine-user] missing ECC memory kernel driver

From: Lloydz <lloydz_at_t-online.de>
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2019 16:30:22 +0100

Hi,

I'm new to Alpine-Linux. Since a few days I'm using Alpine-Linux version
3.9.0 x64 on an PC-Engines APU2 Board. That system
has built in ECC memory, and I'm missing the ECC memory kernel driver module
in vanilla Alpine-Linux kernel. I also can't
see the kernel configuration via /proc/config.gz . What can I do? Shut I
build my own kernel? The system is installed on
local ssd via setup-alpine in sys mode.

Thanks.

Bye