Re: [alpine-user] LAMP setup

From: PICCORO McKAY Lenz <mckaygerhard_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2019 21:14:25 -0400

ummm sorry but there-s too much differences beetween winbutu to alpine

if you apt instal apache phpmyadmin
in winbutnu quickly you have inmmediatelly at localhost/phpmyadmin the
result

in apine not all are like that! due alpine it-s more like old school debian
was
and that's i love it

Lenz McKAY Gerardo (PICCORO)
http://qgqlochekone.blogspot.com