Re: [alpine-user] LAMP setup

From: Marco Dickert <marco_at_misterunknown.de>
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2019 09:38:33 +0100

On 2019-03-02 21:14:25, PICCORO McKAY Lenz wrote:
> ummm sorry but there-s too much differences beetween winbutu to alpine
>
> if you apt instal apache phpmyadmin
> in winbutnu quickly you have inmmediatelly at localhost/phpmyadmin the
> result
>
> in apine not all are like that!

Well, I understand your point, but you choose a very bad example to argue:

$ apk add apache2 php7-apache2 phpmyadmin
[...]
* If you use apache2:
* 1) Change the ownership of the config directory:
* chown -R apache:apache /etc/phpmyadmin
* 2) See if you need to modify the apache2 config:
* /etc/apache2/conf.d/phpmyadmin.conf
* 3) Restart apache2 when done.
*
OK: 524 MiB in 321 packages
$ chown -R apache:apache /etc/phpmyadmin
$ /etc/init.d/apache2 restart

This works instantly^^

Cheers,
Marco