[alpine-user] Managing wifi

From: <daffodil-11_at_protonmail.ch>
Date: Mon, 04 Mar 2019 18:10:46 +0000

I booted up Alpine, went through the setup and wifi was working. I installed it to hard disk. Now when I boot, Alpine searches for a wifi connection but doesn't find one. Alpine's tools are very unfamiliar to me, I'm coming from Ubuntu. What do I use from ash to set up and test the wifi?

Additionally, I plugged it in on eth0 and I get an address but when I try to ssh in as my normal user account I made in addition to root, it just hangs.