Re: [alpine-user] LAMP setup

From: Marco Dickert <marco_at_misterunknown.de>
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2019 09:36:08 +0100

On 2019-03-04 12:32:47, PICCORO McKAY Lenz wrote:
> not!

I just tried it on my local alpine edge machine. It works.

> /etc/apache2/conf.d/ are deprecated!

At least the alpine default configuration includes it...

> also there's no need to change ownershiop of the conf file..

Changing the group would be sufficient, but /etc/phpmyadmin is not readable by
others, because it may contain server credentials. So I guess it would be better
to change the postinstall hint to:

$ chgrp -R apache /etc/phpmyadmin
$ chmod -R g+w /etc/phpmyadmin

--