Re: [alpine-user] Managing wifi

From: PICCORO McKAY Lenz <mckaygerhard_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2019 08:45:31 -0400

very tired around the topic:

* WHAT I DO?: https://lists.alpinelinux.org/alpine-user/0591.html
* what are incorrect in alpine:
https://lists.alpinelinux.org/alpine-user/0594.html
* if wifi connects at X/xfce4 starts connection are unmanaged
* later then https://lists.alpinelinux.org/alpine-user/0614.html
* and, in hp presario latam C700 wifi does not work if X session are
started (noted some segfualts incosole, ramdomly)
* LXDE does not permit any kind of management .. only by console and does
not integrate to network manager or wicd

PLEASE POINT THAT: that dhcpd, networkmanager and wpasupplicant cannot run
at same time and there not note about that in wiki