Re: [alpine-user] Graphic glitches with video acceleration

From: PICCORO McKAY Lenz <mckaygerhard_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2019 20:03:39 -0400

currently linux are full of stupid windowsers develpers, updates and
changes and updates..

yeah, the "featured" mode setting is a stupid crap now.. with the xcuse of
new this, new that, bullshit

ok, to the right soluton, i915 and intel_agp drivers mus be added to the
boot, as you can see
at alpine start "modules=loop,squashfs,sd-mod,usb-storage" well, added with
a comma the
wanted need modules i915 and intel_agp

now what we have: nomodeset=0 will make work the intel driver as a normal
vesa driver but
with more little things, so also along with that we have that all versions
since 2.15
of the Intel-driver seems only support KMS .. yeah more crap here!

yeah that's the problem.. that's the reason why i used older versions of
linux.. i recommended
use older alpine version.. in the classmate intel pc i used alpine 3.6 or
3.7 or debian only

sorry and i calculed that nathaniel does not have other solution right?,