[alpine-user] Setup an official "Alpine Linux Archive"?

From: Yuan <yzwduck_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2019 09:48:28 +0800

I setup up Alpine Linux on a raspberrypi a month ago, while the latest
release was 3.9.0.
For some reasons I cannot upgrade because it is located at a remote
location and nobody can rescue it if upgrade fails.
I also want to build some kernel modules for testing today, but I can
no longer access the exact dependencies required to build packages for
Alpine Linux 3.9.0 from the mirrors, especially the kernels, unless I
build them myself.

It would be really nice to have a daily snapshots (or at least, minor
release snapshot) for official Alpine Linux packages like ArchLinux.
It will be benefit for users who have to stick to a specific version
and cannot afford the risk of upgrading the distro.

Arch Linux Archive stores official repositories snapshots, which is
helpful for downgrading or restoring packages to a precise moment.

PS: deeply apologize for sending subscribing mail to the wrong mail address.