Re: [alpine-user] Graphic glitches with video acceleration

From: Genoperno Translucente <fz12345_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2019 06:48:59 +0100

Maybe I misunderstood what you advised me to do in your last message,
I tried to modify the last line of the syslinux but without having
positive results:
APPEND modules=loop,squashfs,sd-mod,usb-storage,i915,intel_agp quiet
nomodeset i915.modeset=0
Another strange thing is that it seemed to me that while the i915
module is loaded, intel_agp no and I had to use modprobe.

However the error is always the same, with your previous message did
you mean that there was no solution unless there was an idea from
nathaniel?