[alpine-user] Midnight Commander depedencies

From: <msx_at_tutanota.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2019 07:57:20 +0100 (CET)

Hello,

I'm trying to use MC with all its features. After installing it, and launching in xorg enviroment (startx), using xterm, I can't use cursor keys to highlight files and I can't use mouse pointer to click on the MC screen to use it as a alternative to keyboard. The same thing is when I start MC in console (tty, without mouse). What depedencies do I missed?

Best Raegards,
msx

--
Safe sending from Tutanota service.