Re: [alpine-user] Graphic glitches with video acceleration

From: Genoperno Translucente <fz12345_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2019 17:44:32 +0100

Okay, I wanted to do everything you recommended, but first to be sure
I wanted to do some more tests with the parameters of syslinux and I
was lucky.
The problem is the presence of the parameter "nomodeset", removing
that I have no more problem.
Since this parameter is by default in alpine syslinux, do you think I
should open a bug report anyway?
Looking for similar issue in bug tracker I saw that recently another
person had the same problem (although with an amd video card instead
of intel): https://bugs.alpinelinux.org/issues/10040