Re: [alpine-user] Graphic glitches with video acceleration

From: PICCORO McKAY Lenz <mckaygerhard_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2019 19:01:35 -0400

El sáb., 16 de mar. de 2019 a la(s) 12:44, Genoperno Translucente (
fz12345_at_gmail.com) escribió:

> The problem is the presence of the parameter "nomodeset", removing
> that I have no more problem.

noted that i try to explain the consecuences of have one or another in the
prevoiusly emails.. but i was no so clear..

thanks for that! so please for others that read those mails please read
carefully both are exclusive not inclusive!

> Since this parameter is by default in alpine syslinux, do you think I
> should open a bug report anyway?
> Looking for similar issue in bug tracker I saw that recently another
> person had the same problem (although with an amd video card instead
> of intel): https://bugs.alpinelinux.org/issues/10040

i ave same problem in dell r15 with no lucky and seems the intel changes to
the kernel are not in sync with xorg