Re: [alpine-user] Wifi connection problem

From: Genoperno Translucente <fz12345_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2019 03:46:24 +0100

Sorry for the response time but I made many attempts and other
settings at the same time. I haven't been able to fix it yet, I think
that after this message I will open an issue on the bugtracker.

_at_Steffen: I try to add this string "udhcpc_opts -t 12" at file
/etc/network/interfaces under wlan0 section, but without any success.
(this made me realize that the package "dhcpcd" is not installed by
default, I installed it and I no longer had the error "udhcpc: no
lease, forking to background", but the connection still does not
work).

_at_PIKKORO: I tried to follow you procedure but with no results, I made
some small changes:
1) rc-service start dhcpcd: I reversed the word start and dhcpcd (maybe a typo)
2) at the end of the file "/etc/wpa_supplicant/wpa_supplicant.conf" i
add "key_mgmt=WPA-PSK" and "psk="my_password"" because i have a pass
setted.
3) because after I start the service "rc-service wpa_supplicant start"
anything happen, I try with command "wpa_supplicant -i wlan0 -c
/etc/wpa_supplicant/wpa_supplicant.conf", but I obtain an endless
attempt to connection: https://termbin.com/b3oj