Re: [alpine-user] APK hangs on some packages

From: Tristan Kohl <tristan_at_iceity.de>
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2019 17:48:55 +0200

Thanks for your suggestion. I ran mtu on both of my machines and inside
alpine containers, this is what I got in all instances (calling Alpine
CDN and my router):

#> mtu -d dl-cdn.alpinelinux.org
From 151.101.112.249: icmp_seq=1 bytes=8
From 151.101.112.249: icmp_seq=2 bytes=1480
1500

Looks to me as they all have the same value, to be honest I never heard
of MTU before (networking is like black magic to me) so I have no idea
what to do here. Will try to find some lecture about that topic. Also I
can not find clamp-mss in Alpine's repository.

Cheers,

Tristan