[alpine-user] armhf repo BAD signature

From: Vincent Bentley <vince_at_vincentbentley.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 10 May 2019 14:08:59 +0100

Does anyone know what cause the 'BAD signature' on repo updates?

I have got it on every repo mirror I have tried today when trying to
install packages from the v3.9 armhf repo.

When using apk update I get...

WARNING: Ignoring APKINDEX.abe8a46e.tar.gz: BAD signature
WARNING: Ignoring APKINDEX.f2d4f2a2.tar.gz: BAD signature

I usually use the uk or nl mirrors and have seen this problem a few
times before in recent years.