[alpine-user] Re: Raspberry Pi Zero can't boot rpi armhf version

From: East <e4st_at_protonmail.com>
Date: Tue, 21 May 2019 01:08:14 +0000

As an aside, I am still unclear on whether the RPi Zero supports the armhf image. I am assuming it does, because again, the Pi Zero and Zero W have the same processor... But hard float support is something that the processor used in the original Pi and Pi Zero does not have. As I understand it, that is why Raspbian exists: it was originally a build of armhf that was modified to work with the processor in the original Pi 1/B. So, although [1] suggests otherwise, should I even be expecting Alpine to boot on this hardware?