[alpine-user] (No Subject)

From: PufflestheDragon <PufflestheDragon_at_protonmail.com>
Date: Sat, 25 May 2019 21:23:10 +0000

I have no idea how mailing lists work, but my IRC server is DIA at the moment. I am wanting to hack at Alpine to swap the init to runinit and change busybox base (make it smaller and possibly swap a few things). After issues with the Debian team ignoring all bug reports I sent I just wanted to see if this would be welcomed to help the project. I am also looking to port a bunch of projects to alpine soon. Thank you for reading